Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 20

Thema: EK9 Civic (Linkslenker) mit B18C Motor

Standard EK9 Civic (Linkslenker) mit B18C Motor

I bought my EK4 in 2006 and converted to a left hand drive Civic Type R (EK9). I looked after all differences and I ordered almost all Type R parts. The conversion took around 3 years. The car has a powerful 212 HP/190NM B18C engine with 43k kms. I selected all engine parts in order to have an enjoyable and reliable streetcar with a lots of midrange (6k 162HP/190NM). It was always kept in garage and driven since 2009 only in good weather conditions . My unique LHD EK9 Civic was also exibited in a Tuning Show. This Civic is still in an excellent condition with a lots of high quality parts.

Engine

• Comptech Ice-Box
    • K&N airfilter
    • Type-R intake w/62mm throttle body
    • Ported Type-R intake manifold
    • Outlaw eng. thermoblock spacers
    • Ported and milled B16 Cylinder head
    • Supertech BLACK Nitride flat valves
    • Rocket MS SL valve springs and titanium retainers
    • Buddy Club Spec3+ cams and cam gears (street cams)
    • Buddy Club voltage stabilizer
    • B18C engine
    • P28 ECU + ODB2 to ODB1 Wire harness adapter
    • Innovate Lc1 Wideband controller
    • F1 spec header (hytech)
    • 2,5" stainless exhaust system

S4C Transmission

• Mfactory 4,785 FD
    • Quife LSD
    • Exedy Stage 1 Cluch
    • Buddy Club shortshifter

Suspension and brakes

• Type-R front and rear brakes and suspension
    • Type-R brake booster and master cylinder
    • Pic performance select coilovers F8k R6k (adjustable)
    • Type-R front strut bar
    • Type-R rear 22mm anti-roll bar and bushings
    • Rear lower tie bar

Steering

• Type-R steering rack 2.98 LTL

Body

• Head and rear lights EK9 conversion
    • Type-R emblems & stickers
    • Rear windshield wiper arm removal
    • Type-R grill mash and rear wing
    • Full Type-R Interior Wheels and tyres
    • JDM 16" antracit Integra Type-R wheels with 205/45 R16 Yokohama S-drive tyres

Price: 9500 EUR

The car is in Budapest, Hungary.
    Tel: +36 20 375 71 89

Standard

Ist das Fahrzeug noch zu haben??

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Matze1403 Beitrag anzeigen
    Ist das Fahrzeug noch zu haben??
    Ja, habe ich noch das Auto...

weggelenzt :) e.V. Mitglied Avatar von Nippon Racer

Standard

Nice car, but dont Forget, that your car dont have the strategically seam welded monocoque Chassis. Thats for EK9 fans often a buying decision too.

So its an EK9 Style EK4.

Standard

Thank you! You are right with seam welded Chassis!

As I'm / was a fanatic I was thinking also to do that process with weight reduction, but after considering the price/value ratio I decided to invest the money in the engine and suspension, which make an every day advantage.

The monocoque chassis gives advantege mostly on race tracks, but as I'm not a weekend racer the lack of this process makes me not disapponted.
    I would like to mention also that an original RHD EK9 with the same features and condition would cost much more money (I've checked it) and you are still suffering from the right hand drive.

I would not use the expression of "EK9 style EK4" for this car as in some point of view it is better than a bone stock EK9...

Standard

Ist der Preis Vhb? Und müsste man das Auto aus Budapest abholen?

Standard

@Matze:
    Warum glaubst du verfasst der Verkäufer das Inserat in englischer Sprache,und antwortet ebenso in jener Sprache?

Standard

Er kann sich den Text doch kopieren und übersetzen. Was ist den das Problem -.-

Standard

Wo ist das problem, auf englisch zu fragen?

Nice ride bud

Standard

Ja, das Auto ist in Budapest. Er kann nur aus hier abgeholt werden. Wenn du ehrlich interessiert bist, ich kann noch Bilder anschicken und deine anfallende Fragen antworten.
    Der Preis ist nur bisschen VHB. I habe mehr als 11k EUR investiert. Ohne das Auto und ohne die Lieferung der Teile und Arbeit. Der Umbau war eine lange und kostspielige Methode.
    Ich spreche auch Deutsch.

Meine e-mail Addresse: szilizolee@gmail.com
    Geändert von CivicZolee (24.09.2016 um 11:52 Uhr)

Standard

Das Geld ist der auf jeden Fall wert

DanEK(4) / Holland

Standard

Very nice and detailed build you have there! I actually had "similar" plans to do this but then on a 4dr EK4 Limo, I thought it would be awesome to have a 4dr "EK9" with B18 engine....I sourced all the parts already, like even a brandnew B18R engine (which is for sale now on this forum and the limo also). But I'm slowly getting loose of all my parts because I got a third child and no time anymore left to start a build like that....but thats ok, I'm very happy with my new family situation.

So you must have done a subframe swap then in order to fit a ITR steering rack or did you only swap pinions and kept the EK4 subframe? And which software did you tune the engine on? Why are you letting your car go?

DanEK(4) / Holland

Standard

ps. and why didn't you put EK9 window visors on your car?

Standard

Zitat Zitat von DanEK4 Beitrag anzeigen
    Very nice and detailed build you have there! I actually had "similar" plans to do this but then on a 4dr EK4 Limo, I thought it would be awesome to have a 4dr "EK9" with B18 engine....I sourced all the parts already, like even a brandnew B18R engine (which is for sale now on this forum and the limo also). But I'm slowly getting loose of all my parts because I got a third child and no time anymore left to start a build like that....but thats ok, I'm very happy with my new family situation.

So you must have done a subframe swap then in order to fit a ITR steering rack or did you only swap pinions and kept the EK4 subframe? And which software did you tune the engine on? Why are you letting your car go?
    Thank you! My other car is 4dr Ek3 1,5 vtec. I love it also. 4dr Ek with B18C6 engine would be also awesome.

We changed only the pinions and kept the subframe. It was one of the best price/value modification. It gives much better response. The engine was tuned by a professional and I don't remember the name of the software. I can ask if it is important.

I'm planning to have a family and I cannot keep two cars... I hope I will be also happy with my new situation.

Standard

This will be up to his new owner...

Lesezeichen