Seite 2 von 12 ErsteErste 1234 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 16 bis 30 von 166

Thema: My H22T HB Re-birth

Garage Werks Racing Avatar von papa_los

Standard

Ok thanks for the information ............ I'm not a mechanic for my job . I ship cars for the u.s. miliary , but I can almost do everything when it comes to cars :-) Thanks ..........!!

You would think since the speeds are much higher out here that the german civics would have the core support and extra braces ?

Gesperrt

Standard

yes this would be my first step now!!! when u have the possibility to make mph´s on our street you learn to love this :wink: and with a 4 or 6 pot calipper it already works better and you dont get in trouble with the cops...visit this shop for example...the user "feiny" is here in this forum and a great dealer!

http://www.ajr-performance.com/civic...6_146_216.html

Standard

Yes I love the autobahn it's my best friend , this is my second time living in germany I lived here from 1998-2002 and now I'm back........ in the states if you get caught going over 120km the police can take your car to the impound and take you to jail . " not good "

The u.s. sucks for this , and thanks for the link . Next year I will go with big brakes but not this year . I run 13" rim/slicks right now so I cant run a huge caliper. I cant believe how much car parts cost out here , and the dollar to euro exchange rate is really bad for me so I get all my parts from the states , since it's alot cheaper ....

Gesperrt

Standard

yes and i cant believe how cheap parts are in your country are! it so cool...you can build your own post packages in the us for your second home here don´t forget to clear it as a gift-otherwise you have to pay taxes and such things...the german government sucks!!!

i see u drive ur car not only on drag strips what´s with the "TÜV" every 2 years inspectors will see ur car and chec everythings if its alright-if u use for example D2 brake from the states there is no alliance that the german "tüv" accept that-german d2 brakes have some pieces of paper in the box which is for the tüv guys who sign it in your car papers-thats one reason because of the higher prices!

whats with the h22 turbo? somebody like tüv knows about this and give you free work 4 it or dont u think about this in past?

Standard

Since I'm american living in germany I go through a tuv inspection every year (1 once a year) and not every 2 years but we are able to get away from having papers for our parts. They do a 10-minute safety inspection, checking lights, tires, suspension, brakes, exhaust noise (DB) and make sure it's safe .......... I hate doing this every year cuz my car is very modified. last year they ask me how much HP the car makes and I tell them 200hp and they said ok........

I know how hard and exspensive it is for germans to get past Tuv , but I see more and more turbo hondas here in germany ..........thanks.....carlos

Gesperrt

Standard

you lucky boy!!! thats the reason why i have a crx here in g. which is allianced in spain and has got sp.license plates (my dad lives there)

but why u have to visit every year the safety inspection? is this station on your mil. base? you have a BIT- license plate also you have the same rigts and laws like us or isn´t it so?

GarageWerksRacing Germany

Standard

he has BIT- Plates, but the the car is still registered in the us military system, so it's totaly out of the german system. they did that to integrate the americans more. so they have there own rules and laws for cars

Gesperrt

Standard

thats great!!! free tuning

Standard

Little update: Started taking everything off to get ready for paint (engine bay) ....... milano red, here's a couple pics ......

And my new best friend .......... it's too damn cold in the garage with all this damn snow !!!!!!

Turbo Hondas FTW !!!!!!!

Legen...wait for it... Avatar von htc.zenit

Standard

Awesome project! I'm quite jealous

So how much hp do you make?

I hope i'll get to see you at Kaiserslautern in summer :-) The american car scene is huge around here, but i'm sure you know that already since you got to know Sebastian and Marc...

So go on and have fun!

Standard !!!

[quote = htc.zenit; project 1760084] Awesome! I'm quite jealous

So how much hp do you make?

I hope I'll get to see you at Kaiserslautern in summer :-) The american car scene is huge around here, but I'm sure you know that already since you got to know Sebastian and Marc ...

So go on and have fun! [/ Quote]

Thanks man , the car has made 480 whp on the dyno on meduim boost (22psi) with boost issues and now fixed. We de-tuned it on the dyno before I put it on the boat to come to germany and it made 411 whp and 320tq at 16psi . This year my goal is to make 500-600whp (20-30psi) and bang some 10's at the drag track so we'll see

I'm always in ktown , our team/family (kutsujuracing ) is based out of there and we will have all kinds of meets this year when the weather gets better. I hope to meet more people so keep in touch . Thanks again guys....... I'm happy to be here in germany and I look forward to meeting more people so keep the comments coming !!!!!! :tongue:

Legen...wait for it... Avatar von htc.zenit

Standard

Is it possible that you drove behind me a couple of months ago in a village called Otterbach?
    I was on my way home and red EG Turbo (i could see the intercooler) was right behind me...i didn't see that car ever again, and i can't remember the license plate
    I'm driving a milano red EJ6 Coupe...

Anyway, I hope that you will let me/us know about the meetings around KL...I'm really looking forward to meet some more US-Honda enthusiasts :-)

You guys are the only ones I can seriously talk to about Honda arround here ^^

Standard

Umm I dont know if that was me , I'm always all over the place . We will keep everyone posted next time we have a meet in ktown . If you ever need help , I'm always willing to give advise or help . If you know sebastian and marc then your always in good hands......... both are smart guys ......hhahahahaha.........

Standard

Bump for keeping the milano red. Why is your right-side engine mount broken? seems as if theres something chipped, if i saw it correctly...

Standard

Hahahah....... thanks man , can you belive I almost painted it a different color last month (olive green) . It woulda looked nice but I decided to put my money into peformance than looks , plus the paint looks good still (painted in 2007) .

As for the motor mount , keep in mind this is a h22 swap . I'm using HCP motor mounts and it requires me to trim a piece of the mount to work with the prelude shifter cables ........