Seite 1 von 2 12 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 1 bis 15 von 20

Thema: Anotherone from Slovenia

Standard Anotherone from Slovenia

Hello everyone,
    ...I"m from Slovenia yust like Swifty and A3TFL, I"m a Honda addict like the rest of you, I guess...

...the reason I"m writeing is a 4th gen. Civic sedan, bj.1990, 1.6L, 115HP, 4x4...
    ...I was looking for tehnical info on this model and couldn"t find anything usefull...
    ...this particular Civic that I"m thinking of buying is a German market model (4x4 models were newer inported in Slovenia as new), so I was wondering if anybody from this forum can help me with some info or a web site (in english please, my german is zehr schleht) for this particular model...

...thank you for your replays...

...and remember while your endangering the pedestrians always have your Vitrex reservoar full, for all those nasty blood stains and brain leftovers on your windshield...

Gast

Standard

Hello bato,

welcome here on board! I'm sure you'll find much info here. :wink:
    After all, it's nice to have some more guys from Slovenia here.

Ej bato,

sej z mano pa se tudi lahko v slovenscini pogovoris ...
    No uglavnem, fajn se mej tu na forumu. Sej se pa bomo tud videli na honda-si.net -u.

Lep pozdrav iz nemcije!

Gast

Standard

...ooooooo, še en gastarbeiter....

...ponavad reče, kok je Slovenija mejhna...zdej sm že na, kok je Evropa mejhna...svet še pride...

::JapaneseRacingGreen::

Standard

Hi bato,

maybe it would help, if you could offer some more information about your desired car, like engine code & chassis code, etc.
    From the Slovenian forum I know that it's a 1.6L engine with 115HP, right?

Well, maybe you could just try to search the forum for "allrad".
    But I can tell you that the model you want is very rare here, too, actually it could be made for the austrian market (mountains -> 4x4 , I'm sure you know what I mean ... ).

Ups, mogoce pa ne ves kdo sem, ker glih nisem bil prijavljen ko sem ti pisal.
    Sem pa ::HONDAsonic::, sigurno me poznas iz honda-si.net -a.
    No, pa nisem glih "Gastarbeiter" - sem tu v Nemciji rojen, oce pa mama so pa iz Slovenije, zato pa znam "mal" slovensko...

Pozdrav,
    Maik

Standard

...this are the codes for the engines - if they are any help at all:

- Civic Sedan 1.6i 4WD D16A6 Kat. 1,58 4 107 10/1988 - 12/1989 EE5
    - Civic Sedan 1.6i 4WD D16Z2 Kat. 1,58 4 107-110 10/1989 - 09/1991 EE5

...te poznam z si.net ja...a pol maš stalno prebivališče v Nemčiji...kolkrat letno pa kj v Slovenijo prideš...

...je pa že skrajn cajt, da se nemšk začnem aktivno učit...

Standard

Well, I don't know if you should be lucky or cry - coz the EE5 is extremely rare!
    I tried to do some research, but I got no further information as the one you wrote above.
    Hopefully someone else who's got more knowledge is gonna read that thread.
    Sorry that I can't help you out.

Da ti povem, mam nemsko drzavljanstvo ... vil: No, drugac pa vednom recem da sem Sloven'c z nemskim pasosom .
    Na dopustu v Sloveniji sem skoraj vsako leto (bil), zdaj pa ne vem ce be se dalje tako slo ker sem zacel delat.
    Mogoce pa se kdaj vidimo ko pridem "dol".

Standard

...verjamem, da hočem met skor nemogoče informacije, useeno hvala za trud, je pa teško karkol najdt za ta avtek...

...je pa fino fajn poznat slovenca z nemškim potnim listom , ko pa boš v SLO na kšnmu mitingu pa se itak spoznamo tko kt je treba...

...mislm, da bom kr opustu 4x4 pa raj kšno CRX-o kupu...sam me matrajo plusi 4x4 pogona - speljevanje pa lega v ovinkih - kokrkol Honda bo sigurno, pa še enkrat hvala

Standard

I tried some more research today, but it was impossible to find out more about the EE5. Really strange!
    But after all, it's your decision whether to take the 4x4 or the CRX.
    Though I think the EE5 would be more fun, some kind of exotic stuff

D'you already know which CRX you're gonna take? The ED9 (125HP) or the EE8 (150HP)?

Ja no, upam da bom se to leto kaj prisel v Slovenijo, pa se bomo mogce videli ... :wink:

Standard

...I know it"s near impossible to find out more about this car, coz I was told there were sites with info on this Honda, but aren"t there anymore...

...I"m gonna take the ED9 coz EE8 is wery rare and they are sold the minute someone starts selling them...but SLO version of ED9 is 130HP - no kat. ...

...thanks anyway for your effort, good to know we have Honda friends in Germany ( slovenian with German passport )...

...see you in Slovenia...

Standard

Invasion from little Slovenia

ACe
    Gast

Standard

There will be a very fast Honda in Slovenia soonly, hehe.
    Civic 1,8 VTI, Jackson Racing supercharged, about 250 horsepower at the wheels (280-290 at the flywheel)
    Keep your pants tight guys. :wink:
    If any of you is interested in giving him competition, let me know.

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Ace
    There will be a very fast Honda in Slovenia soonly, hehe.
    Civic 1,8 VTI, Jackson Racing supercharged, about 250 horsepower at the wheels (280-290 at the flywheel)
    Keep your pants tight guys. :wink:
    If any of you is interested in giving him competition, let me know.
    Anything new on this topic? :-?

ACe
    Gast

Standard

Oh, nice to see somebody interested.
    Yes, Robert will come to me to Germany in about 4 weeks. All of his stuff is already ordered and partly already here with me.
    We will put everything on his car end of August.
    As soon as we have made a dyno, I will post it here. Should I forget it, remind me please. :wink:

Best regards,

Andreas

Standard

Zitat Zitat von Ace
    Oh, nice to see somebody interested.
    Yes, Robert will come to me to Germany in about 4 weeks. All of his stuff is already ordered and partly already here with me.
    We will put everything on his car end of August.
    As soon as we have made a dyno, I will post it here. Should I forget it, remind me please. :wink:

Best regards,

Andreas
    Of course I'm interested! :wink:
    LOL, funny, but when he's gonna get his JRSC I'll be down in Slovenia ...

BTW, on which engine you wanna place the JRSC? Oh and which Honda? (Or did you mention that already somewhere else? :-? )

ACe
    Gast

Standard

Then you can maybe meet him in Slovenia. :wink:
    The car is a 99 Civic Sedan (5 door).
    Stock engine is B18C4, 1,8VTI 169 horsepower.

Lesezeichen